12.25.2009

maitheas.



The Sound & The Fury are in her ear.
Extinguishing lamps like it’s their job, they walk through walls and talk down balloons with not a thought to the physics of it.


Eurydice is in her every thought.
As a result, she pays the meat slicer a little too much attention.


The Mistress battles most epically.

Dr. Physician just falls and falls and falls.


“I stole your soul, because you said I’d never be able.”

“Second time now, and you’ve done this before.”

“...But all the whole world is still on my string.”


It’s not a new conversation.


But,
Somehow, someway...okay.

She sings.

“Sometimes, I feel I gotta get away; bells chime, I know I gotta get away. And I know if I don’t, I’ll go out of my mind. But I know sometimes I must get out in the light. Better leave her behind with the kids, they’re alright. The kids are alright.“

The kids, they’re alright.
The kids are alright.





No comments:

Post a Comment